Even though I made a shopping list for a trip to the grocery store this afternoon I still managed to forget a couple of things that were somewhat important (including dark chocolate) and that I only remembered a while after finishing that errand.
This made me think of the many things that we "forget" to get, to say or to take care of in a daily basis.
Well, before this happens again and before this day is over, here is a very important list, a Thanksgiving list.
I am Thankful for:
- my faith
- my health
- my family
- my friends
- Canela, Pepper and Olive
- my job, a dream job I must add!
- the colossal window in my office
- my students and for their talents, work ethic, love for music and wonderful playing
- my instruments (Astolfo, Brigitte, Franz and Claude) and the many fun bows
- and last but definitely not least, my espresso machine
This is a hefty list. I'm happy and blessed with so much and I hope you are too!